Savvy, or late planners, reserve the date here first, & then shop around, at no obligation, rather than worry about ending up without a photographer!
Take three weeks to "Zoom" (or What's App, FaceTime, Telegram…) us and shop other companies—risk free! Our mission is to take the stress out of weddings so we start at $99/hour (no tax or hidden fees), for both Tommy Ray as photographer and Kelly as assistant/photo coordinator, and this includes all of the original digital files given to you at the end of the night or for same-day viewing at a reception. You can trust us to capture great moments and tell the story of your wedding with photojournalistic photography as well as some artfully-posed or directed, stylized shots or formals, if you desire. Use our digital timeline planning tool or wing it; it's your call but we're here to guide you.
OUR CURRENT ADVERTISED OFFER
Emily-in-Paris joi de beauté Boutique Photography, on a Shoestring. A personal photo-sharing app limited-time-offer and so much more!
- a personal photo sharing app ($500 value as limited-time-offer)
- photo coordinator/ lighting assistant/ manager
- timeline planner tool walk through w/ experienced event coordinator
- photo/fitness package deal option
- belly dance training or performance option
- early-bird, limited-time offer for free fitness intro or personal photo sharing app (online/offline)
- reserve you date with one click now feature!
- $99/hour includes both of us! (no tax or hidden fees)
- same-day viewing for reception. We give you all the files at the end of the wedding session
- editing packages
- custom-payment options. We're very flexible.
IF ANY OF THIS RESONATES WITH YOU THEN I URGE YOU TO RESERVE NOW:
- you'd rather pay $20 now and know that you have a photographer on your specific date than run the risk of ending up with no one
- you don't want to over plan but like having a female assistant and photo coordinator included in one low price
- you want beautiful professional digital images but don't have time or desire to get caught up in perfectionism
- you are on a budget and value your state-of-mind more than shopping around ad nauseam
- you want time to Zoom us asap and shop around too but love the idea of getting a no-commitment reservation (just let us know within three weeks)
- you like having access to a female photo assistant/ photo coordinator who you can Zoom now instead of a photographer who is too busy to take calls
WEDDING PHOTO COORDINATOR INCLUDED
The beauty is that you only deal with Tom and Kelly, from the first Zoom to the end of the night or after. You'll get to know the very people shooting and assisting you at the wedding which is actually something that many boutique companies only dream of. This allows Tom to focus on nailing the shots instead of business.
WE ALSO OFFER PRO HOLISTIC PERSONAL FITNESS TRAINING AS A PACKAGE AD-ON!
We also offer pro fitness training, which is discounted if added to this package, should you or both of you, want to get in great shape before the big day. Six months is the generally recommended time span to pull it off.Reservation Link
Talk soon. :-)
Watch my cute trailer to get a taste for our boutique-quality service tomrayphoto.com should you want that level of service and fulfilment! :-) (has upbeat Parisian Gypsy Jazz background music :-) please adjust volume)
Your wedding photos should tell your story. I love capturing every detail, from the dress and getting ready, to the flowers and place settings. Each image is a part of your wedding-day story. I love working with each couple to showcase their day and their story!
Tom was a pleasure to have at our wedding. He needed very little direction, and often did not even notice his presence. We gave him a few areas with which we had in mind to do shots, and he was able to set up, scope out the area, assess lighting etc… and had a great idea of how to capture the setting. His attention to detail, as well as flexibility to capture candid moments were impressive. I highly recommend him for your wedding needs.
Greg & QUinby
Tommy was such a pleasure to work with. He was professional and helpful at all times, answered all of our questions and took such beautiful photos of our special day. He captured every moment on film, incorporating both both traditional posed shots as well as natural spontaneous ones. He offered us getting ready shots in addition to our ceremony and reception which turned out fantastic. All of our guests loved him, He made everyone feel comfortable and with his great sense of humour eased any stress we were feeling that day. Tommy is also a perfectionist and ensures that the he takes the best photos wherever the location. We highly recommend him and would hire him again!
Tommy’s work is simply outstanding! He is very artistic with his pictures and takes time to find the right angles to get you the best possible shots. We had a very aggressive timeline with our wedding events but he was very patient and committed to our timelines and ensured that the events were covered properly. Tommy is extremely professional and provided us with plenty of advice and guidelines prior to the events so we can take advantage of environments and lighting conditions we were working with. You can tell he is passionate about his work. Couldn’t have asked for a better photographer to cover my wedding. 10/10 would recommend to anyone!
Asad & taslima
“The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera” Y. Karsh
About Light Intentions and Tommy Ray Wedding Photography
My partner Kelly and I had our Eureka moment and decided to combine our offerings and provide something no one else does to our knowledge: Instant, no-risk booking with a boutique photographer, a lighter approach to planning and fulfilment to keep the costs down for most people these days (with the option to upgrade), wedding photo coordinating included (by her) and optional fitness training via zoom!
Not quite Uber, but you can reserve me now and and shop around for three weeks. If we're the right fit you'll love the service and photos for a lifetime.
Outside of event photography, I enjoy Yoga, being active at events & outdoors, dancing, reading, comedy and jamming.